North Shropshire Scaffolding Health and Safety
The Health & Safety Executive have issued a guidance (SG4:10) on the use of fall arrest equipment while erecting, dismantling and adapting scaffolding to improve safety standards in the scaffolding industry.
North Shropshire Scaffolding’s erectors work to SG4:10 and are are accredited to the nationally recognised and worldleading CISRS scheme.
All scaffolding projects are carried out after a detailed site specific risk assessment, method statement & rescue plan.
All health & safety requirements are achieved through a pro-active approach to risk management, selection of a skilled and experienced workforce and an ongoing training program.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) recommends that scaffold arrangements are reviewed regularly and that reviews take account of factors which include, but are not limited to:
- scaffolding design implementation (TG20:08)
- arrangements for securing scaffolding to structures (TG4:04)
- intended and actual loadings on scaffolds, including the impact of wind (TG20:08 & BSEN128111-1)
- the frequency and thoroughness of scaffold inspection arrangements (Work at Height Regulations 2005)
- systems in place for the handover of new or adapted scaffolds (HSE Guidelines & Forthcoming industry guidance)
- the training and competence of scaffold erectors (CISRS Scheme, incorporating SITS etc)
For a competitive quote, contact us now to arrange a visit from one of our site assessors